Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Black and White Fatbook


Here are some of my black and white ATCs for the Black and White ATC Fatbook swap for the Fatbooks Yahoo site. This book is a little different from the others I have participated in because of the size. Usually our pages are 4x4 but this one is ATC sized or 2 1/2 by 3 1/2. It is a lot different working in the smaller size. We each made 40 pages. Making one original and then making good copies is acceptable for this swap but I made originals this time. The cards on the front are from the dollar store - I just used the spades and clubs so have lots of red cards left. I printed vellum crowns and then stamped a face on each card. The background is printed black and white paper with words on it.

Here is the link to the yahoo group if you are interested in it http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Fatbooks/.

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative - where did you find the face stamp?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails