Sunday, March 04, 2012

Stash Report–Week 9, 2012

Here is my stash report for the week!

Used this Week: 3.75 yards
Used year to Date: 18.25 yards
Added this Week: 12.5 yards
Added Year to Date: 53.25 yards
Net Used for 2012: -35 yards

Well, another week of more coming in than going out.  I bought 2.5 yards of Prezzy Prints, 3 yards of Kaffe, 2 yards for the backing of my Stitched in Color quilt and 5 yards of Denise Schmidt.

I used 3.75 yards of fabric for the pillowcases and sleeves for the two quilts going to a show today.  I need to sew faster!

For more stash reports, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

5 comments:

  1. Sewing faster is one solution. I need to try that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how much more you get done when you don't have to eat or sleep! :) OR get another person doing the parts you don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilt in your header. I have some of those black and whites too. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in your predicament myself up to this pass week, now up 1 yard. There is hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also added to my stash this week. Went to Ikea. 'nough said.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails