Friday, March 23, 2012

Lattice Patch from Callaway Retreat

We survived the first day of Shop Hop.  We were supposed to close at 7:00 pm but we got several calls from people on the way.  We ended up closing just after 7:30.  One of the last customers to come in brought her completed quilt from the Callaway Retreat.  It turned out so great.

0312 Lattice Patch Front

After she put the outer border on, she decided to add all the yellow strips – I think it really makes the quilt.  She also made a pieced back.

0312 Lattice Patch Back

She used all her leftover fabric and made a back that could be a front.  Great quilt.  By the way, the pattern for the quilt is Lattice Patch by my sister Robin and can be found here.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. I remember her adding those yellow strips. It came out wonderful. Wish I could see it in person.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails