Monday, March 19, 2012

Design Wall Monday–March 19, 2012

My design wall has changed.  I took down the stack blocks top to add the borders and have put up my first nine blocks for my guild block of the month.  I am using dots of any kind and Kona white.  I hope to not repeat fabrics but I probably will by accident.  The blocks are 6 inch finished and there will be 50 of them in the quilt.

I am having fun!  I cut several blocks last week and got them all pieced.  I need to get more cut soon.  I am still working on the shop hop quilts.  Two are bound and only one more to do the hand sewing on.  Then I need to quilt the actual shop hop quilt tonight and tomorrow.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

5 comments:

  1. Not only do I like all of your bright and fun blocks, I like your gridded design wall. I get my blocks up and they all run downhill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little blocks. The black and pink - wow those pieces must be small if it finishes at 6".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cheerful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blocks! Makes me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks brightened my morning, they look great!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails