Sunday, March 18, 2012

Stash Report–Week 12, 2012

Well, I had another week of buying more than I used.  I got 3 more fat quarters of dots (I am going to need an intervention soon).  I bought the backing for the stacked blocks quilt but didn’t get it pieced.  I also go my monthly shipment of Kaffe 1/2 yard cuts.  Here are the results.

Used this Week: 2.75 yards
Used year to Date: 56.5 yards
Added this Week: 7.25 yards
Added Year to Date: 60.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: 4 yards

I made binding for two shop hop quilts and am currently working on the handwork – they are almost finished.  I also gave my friend Michelle my Dear Jane blocks that I decided I don’t like.  They are in 30’s fabrics and they just don’t do anything for me.  She loves 30’s fabrics and will have fun playing with them.

I still have one more shop hop quilt to put the binding on – that is after I finish quilting it tonight.

For more stash reports, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. You did count those Dear Jane blccks as "out" right?:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails