Sunday, March 11, 2012

Stash Report–Week 11, 2012

Here is my stash report for the week.  I am finally in the black.

Used this Week: 36.25 yards
Used year to Date: 54.5 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 53.25 yards
Net Used for 2012: 1.25 yards

I finished up a lot of projects this week.  Most of them still need to be quilted but they are down in the quilting studio waiting their turn.

Reunion quilt                     5.0

Reunion backing               4.0

Stitched in color quilt         4.5

Backing                            2.0    (cuddle which is 60 inches wide)

Jelly Roll Quilt                   3.0

Backing                             2.25

Fruit and Veg quilt             7.0

Backing                            5.0

Pink and Green                 2.0

Backing                             1.5

Are you impressed?  I am.

For more stash reports, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. Definitely impressed! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I'm very impressed, too!! Way to use it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melinda, it was great to put a name and face together today. I came into Tiny Stitches today with my sister who was visiting from Maryland. You are a doll baby! Loved your apron today. Thanks for all of your blog sharing,
    Pat Robinson

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails