Monday, March 12, 2012

Design Wall Monday–March 12, 2012

My design wall has a almost completed quilt on it.  I won these blocks about a year ago on the Block Lotto and decided to finally get it done so I can donate it.  I think it just needs a small white border all around so that the blocks look like they are floating.

If you saw my stash report you can see that I had a busy sewing week.  Unfortunately I didn’t take photos before moving the quilts to the “to be quilted” pile but I got a lot done.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

6 comments:

  1. uhhh these are too cute!! I agree about the white border, but maybe a white, then a skinny color one then a wide white one- if you want it that big

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one fun cute and colorful quilt! Whoever receives it is sure to love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this - I need to file this idea away. I certainly have enough of those bright colors and I'm always on the look out for good scrap quilt ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's going to look great! It's sure to be treasured by whoever is lucky enough to receive it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blocks to have won--and nice of you to set them into a charity quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really great blocks! What a fun quilt they make!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails