Monday, March 05, 2012

Design Wall Monday–March 5, 2012

My design wall has a quilt for shop hop on it.

Busy, isn’t it!  The center of the quilt is a single piece of fabric.  I still need to finish the four patch border and add the outside border.  Hopefully this week.

I went to the Atlanta Modern Quilt Guild meeting and took this block I made for a challenge we are doing.

We were given four fat quarters and could choose any solid background.  We will be making 3 different blocks that can turn into a table runner or wall hanging.  I didn’t think I liked the fabric much but it is growing on me.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

7 comments:

  1. Love this! Great colors. It may be busy but it is certainly beautiful! I need to get my hands on more of this fabric line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so the center of this quilt is like a big cheater block???? I love it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it's awesome! So bright and cheery -- it makes me SMILE!! Love your challenge block, too! Very mod! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So love this quilt, the colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great piece of fabric. I don't think it's busy at all, it's fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, very busy and bright but totally smile inducing quilt. Love your block too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that quilt. I thought it was all pieced blocks till I read your post. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails