Sunday, March 25, 2012

Stash Report–Week 13, 2012

Not much going on this last week.  I worked on my shop hop quilts and quilted the “official” shop hop quilt.  No time to piece except for a few 6 inch blocks for the guild BOM.

I found some more Dear Jane blocks to give to Michele and made a few little design boards – not a lot of fabric used but on the other hand, I didn’t buy any.  Here is the up to date report.

Used this Week: .75 yards
Used year to Date: 57.25 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 60.5 yards
Net Used for 2012: 3.25 yards

For more reports, go to Patchwork Times and check them out.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Your week was similar to mine. I also worked on a shop hop project.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails