Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dear Jane and Michele

Years ago I started making a Dear Jane quilt. I used 30’s fabrics and it just didn’t do anything for me. I like Dear Jane and still have it on my list of quilts to make but other things are calling me first. Michele is in love with 30’s fabrics so I decided to give her the blocks I have. I dug them out and there were 40+ blocks. She has started playing with them.

0312 Dear Jane - Michele

I had made four triangles so Michele is exploring how to make them into a medallion center. I can’t wait to see what she comes up with plus I was able to count some fabric as used – that is a good thing.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. With that bright green header quilt, I can't see you with 30s fabric. Glad someone else will enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very generous of you to share, I am hoping to work my DJ this weekend. I have committed to a few hours a month and am running out of month- lol

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails