Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Third Round of Collage RR and Puzzle Swap


The above collage belongs to Anne. It was already beautiful when it arrived at my house for round 3 of 6. I got out my stamps and stamp pads to start with and added the swirl design in the center. I then added the oriental lettering - according to the stamp, it means happiness. I then crumpled up tissue paper and applied it with gel medium. It needed a little more so I took an old dictionary page and tore out a couple of pieces and put them on. The last paper I added was an interesting picture of colored eggs that I cut out of a newspaper and found in my stack of papers to be filed.

I then stamped a few dragonflies in various areas and stamped the words create and art in gold - very light and hard to see. Lastly, I put a couple of pieces of yarn on the upper left, again using gel medium. Since 3 more people have to add to it, I figured I better stop.
Next project on my list is overdue. We are doing a puzzle swap on CPS http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clothpaperstudio/. Each person sent out a piece to work on to 15 other people (each puzzle has 15 pieces). When they came they were all different sized and shapes. Most people had a theme but a few just said to do anything - that is harder than working on a theme. The above piece is a mermaid for Carol who wanted anything related to the sea.

The above piece is for Bonnie and her theme is purple. I found a number of purple things and just put them together for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails