Sunday, July 16, 2006

June Rolodex Swap

The June rolodex swap came yesterday but I forgot to pick up the mail until today. I worked at the quilt shop on Friday, Saturday and then again today. I was so tired yesterday I forgot all about the mail.

The Diva's are so talented - the monthly theme for June was "June is busting out" and we got a great variety of cards, including a couple with busts on them. Mine is the boring one with flowers - third down on the right. I did have flower sequins on them to liven them up a little but I really liked some of the others, especially the one on the lower left.

My rolodex is really looking great after several months of doing this swap.

The theme for July is Hot Dogs and Apple Pie!

1 comment:

  1. What a great swap idea! I bet it's fun to flip through the rolodex and see all that eye candy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails