Sunday, July 09, 2006

Mama Always Said Deco

This is my deco for our 14th group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DivaDecoSwappers/. The theme for this one is Mama Always said. The cover is above. The picture of my Mother is from 2001 when she was 87 years old. It was taken at my sister's house at a Sunday dinner - one of my Mother's favorite things to look forward to all week.
Here is the sign in page - I have provided tags for everyone to decorate.
Here are some of the things I can remember my Mother saying - I can still hear her voice saying "Clean your plate - there are starving children in China". Didn't make any sense then and it still doesn't now.

My favorite thing my Mother said is on the cover - I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails