Saturday, July 08, 2006

Deco's on the move


I have been trying to get caught up on my decos. I have several here and I spent time last night trying to identify what group they were from, who the owner is and then worked on two of them. The above spread is for a Day of the Dead deco. I did one of these earlier for my daughter who loves the Day of the Dead holiday. In fact, I even made her a Day of the Dead purse a few years ago.
The second one that I completed is for a Children's Literature deco. The Dr. Seuss is from a Barnes and Noble gift card holder that I got for Christmas last year. I mounted it on a thin cork background and then stamped swirls on it. On the other side, I started with corregated paper and other paper scraps. I had some cute stickers of Peter the Rabbit and friends that I used for this deco.

I have several more to work on - hopefully will be all caught up by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails