Thursday, June 29, 2006

Halloween Book



The above images are from a Halloween Book that I participated in. Each artist made a 4x7 page for everyone and they were bound together. The first photo is of the cover. It is really well done. The wording on the cover says:

You can tell yourself it's only a story.
You can tell yourself things like this don't really happen..
You can tell yourself you've nothing to fear
But you know better..
Don't you?

It is full of wonderful creepy-crawly pages. The second photo is the page I contributed. The back of the page has Day of the Dead fabric on it that I got at one of the local Atlanta quilt shops http://www.intownquilters.com/. They have a wonderful selection of unusual quilting fabrics - lots of batiks and bright fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails