Thursday, July 13, 2006

July Calendar Spread



This is the July calendar spread for the calendar RR. This calendar belongs to Karyn and is smaller than most of them have been. Each page is about 4 x 8 inches. There have been some beautiful spreads done so far.

Since it is summer and the travel season, I decided to use travel stuff that I have stuck away. The boarding pass and baggage tags are from my last trip to San Francisco. I started by painted the pages lime green, then glued on some scraps of a map. Used a passport from a hotel, part of a ticket envelope and a small picture of San Francisco. I used another boarding pass receipt and then the top off a USPS stamp selection about American advances in Aviation.

Covered everything with bronze glaze and wiped it off. Got out my stamps and stamped some travel stamps on the right page and a face on the left boarding pass - also used my favorite DIVA stamp. Ready to mail to Christine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails