Wednesday, July 05, 2006

More Puzzle Pieces

I finished up two more puzzle pieces last night and they are in the mail today. One goes to Australia and the other to Scotland. Hope I put enough postage on them. These look much better in person than they do in the photo. The one on the left was for Karen and she did not have a theme. I covered the piece with dictionary pages and then stamped ART all over it. Added some jewels to finish it off.

The second was is for Marysia and was a much larger piece. Here theme was Pink. I started by painting it with pink acrylic paint. I added part of a paper doily to it while it was wet. I added a button, a small butterfly made from sequins, a couple of tiny tags, a silver fabric star, and lastly the domino. I then took a silver ink pad and highlighted areas around the objects.

I also completed the start of my Elvis deco but forgot to take pictures of it before I put it in the mail.

I still have 5 more puzzle pieces to work on. I have two preped on my worktable and hope to finish them today and the rest tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails