Friday, July 07, 2006

Puzzle pieces I have received

This piece is from Marysia
From Gayle S
From Marilyn
From Brittney
From Gayle C
From Carol.

I have 4 more pieces that blogger wouldn't let me upload. I will try again tomorrow. So far I have received a total of 10 out of 15. My theme was sewing/quilting and everyone has been so creative with my theme. The puzzle I used has a small border around it and I think it will cover it with buttons after I get all the pieces back.

This is the second puzzle swap I have done - both with the same theme. Unfortunately, the last one is missing a piece. I think I can make a new piece out of balsa wood and decorate it but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails