Monday, October 20, 2014

Design Wall Monday–October 20, 2014

Nothing on my design wall today – this is rare but I put the last One Block Wonder on a flannel backed tablecloth and it is folded up waiting for the rows to be sewn together.

I have been working on projects for my Make and Take class next month.  We will be working on five different projects with the idea that the students will make each  one and perhaps have ideas for holiday gifts.  I posted the first one last week – a travel pillow.

1014 Pillow

I finished up the second one this morning – a clock.  It was actually easy to make but it took a lot of time trying to figure out how to put the actual clockworks together.  Finally got it done in time to meet Lynda for bagels and flu shots.  Here it is.

1014 Clock

Cute isn’t it.  I still have three more projects to work on.  I am making a hexagon zipper bag, a small fabric box and coasters.  I tested out each of the projects with other fabric but am now remaking them using the Miss Kate fabric from Bonnie and Camille.  Next is writing all the directions for each projects.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. what fun projects, Melinda. so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure love aqua and red, don't you? LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails