Monday, October 13, 2014

Design Wall Monday–October 13, 2014

Yet more OBW blocks on my design wall.  I took the rest of the blocks to Bonnie Hunter club at Tiny Stitches yesterday and got all these made.

101314-1

After the meeting, I brought them home and put them on my wall and here they are will all their friends.

101314

After putting them up, I still have enough triangles to make 19 more hexies.  Hopefully I can get these done soon so I can get to the fun part of deciding how to put the quilt top together.

We spent a lot of time talking about the new mystery colors and most of us have decided to use colors close to Bonnie’s selections.  Should be a lot of fun but a long way to wait until we get the first actual clues after Thanksgiving.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. I think you may need an intervention soon. I love your OBW but how many are you going to make????? LOL! I'm still waiting to make just one. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an eye-catching swirl!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails