Saturday, June 14, 2014

Sick Gammill

I have been having problems with my Gammill and I took it to Richard to get it fixed.  He worked on it and I stitched on it and everything was fine.

0614 Gammill getting service

That is my machine on the right, sharing a table with a newer model.

Unfortunately, after I brought it home and back on it’s own table, it decided to break thread every couple of inches like it did before it went in for repair.  I talked to Richard and he suggested that we swap out the rotary tension – hopefully that will arrive in the mail today.  My Gammill is 13 years old and Richard thinks that it should go back to Gammill for some work that isn’t urgent but needed soon.  He is driving there on Wednesday so if the rotary tension doesn’t solve my problem, she will get loaded on his truck for a trip to Missouri.

I hope to get quilting soon.

Melinda

1 comment:


  1. It seems that the only time my HQ gets sick is when I really want to quilt and am on a deadline ... so I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails