Monday, June 16, 2014

Design Wall Monday–June 16, 2014

I am working on a quilt for our Christmas in July party.  The fabric and pattern are called Solstice by Deb Strain for Moda.  The blocks are 16 inch and there are only 9 of them in the quilt so it should go quickly.  Here are the first two blocks.

0614 First Two Blocks

There are 5 different blocks, 2 each of 4 of them and the center block is unique.  I have the next one cut out and have started sewing them together so hopefully will have more progress soon.

I got the part for my Gammill so I am off to change it and hopefully quilt!

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.  I love to look at all the different projects in progress.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. This is going to be very fresh and pretty for your Christmas in July (and regular Christmas, too!) The blocks are coming out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these blocks. I'm always a sucker for Christmas quilts. They are terrific.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails