Monday, February 24, 2014

Design Wall Monday–February 24, 2014

Today on my design wall is a Lattice Patch quilt for Shop Hop.

022414

After I sew the top row together and attach it to the quilt, I will cut it and turn it on point!  Such fun.

Here are a couple of photos of the mystery from last Saturday night.  They still need to be sewn together and borders added but they look pretty good. The first one is the red, white and blue option, followed by the Kaffe option.

0214 RWB

0214 Kaffe

Sue had a slight problem putting the blocks together so here is hers.

0214 Sue's Quilt

It is different but still looks good.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails