Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stash Report–Week 34, 2012

I finished the last blocks for the sampler quilt yesterday but forgot to take a photo and it is in my car.  Later I will get it out and start putting the blocks together so will get a photo for tomorrow.  I took it to the shop last night where I facilitated a mystery evening until 12:15 am so left it in the car.  We had a great time though. For some reason I forgot to take photos of the evening.

About my stash – nothing in and nothing out this week.

Used this Week:  0 yards
Used year to Date: 220.5 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 302.75 yards
Net Used for 2012: -82.25

Today I am teaching 7 little girls how to make a screen bag with a zipper.  Wish me luck.

For more stash reports, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. 7 little girls, sewing machines and zippers - the perfect way to spend the day. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can hardly wait to see the creations! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man ... I'm looking forward to seeing a photo of the finished "happy quilt" top! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails