Thursday, August 04, 2011

Competed Swap Commitments

I completed my July swap commitments earlier and they are all in the mail so I thought I would share them.

First is the August gifts for Marta for the Santa Sack swap.  They will go into her Santa Sack to wait for Christmas.  Since I am wrapping each gift in fabric, she will have a small collection to add to her stash.

Next is the block for the Let’s Bee Together Bee for July.  Wendy is the recipient of the block.

I also finished these two blocks for Sandra in the Scrap Bee.

Lastly, I participated in the Solid Segments swap.  We were to take a piece of art and interpret it using only solid fabric.  I have always like Andy Warhol so came up with this.  It is on it’s way to Margaret’s house and I can’t wait to see mine from her.

I did deviate from the solids only by using a stripe on the binding but I consider that just a frame so decided it was OK.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. You have been very busy! Each and every one of your creations is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so pretty and fresh looking! great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails