Sunday, July 18, 2010

Saturday in Southern California

We went out to breakfast this morning after returning the rental car.  We went to a lovely outdoor restaurant called Schooner or Later.

 

Here is the view from our table.

and here is my breakfast – Chili Omelet.  Yum!

This afternoon we got some of our stuff unpacked ad made these two little coin purses.

They are made from oilcloth and a cut up tape measure.  We bought a pattern in Las Vegas and made a couple of bags.  Here is a photo of Robin’s – I can’t find mine right now.

 

They are lots of fun to make.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. I have the pattern for the bags but haven't made them yet, can't seem to find the tape measure to cut up. cw

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails