Sunday, July 11, 2010

Checking in from Las Vegas

 

The traffic from Orange County was terrible and we just made it to Las Vegas.  We rented a car and it was packed to the ceiling.  I didn’t take a photo of it but should have.  All the sewing stuff is checked for tonight and when the sewing room opens and we can get set up.

Robin’s husband John came with us – he will fly back home on Monday.  He is planning on going to see the World Series of Poker and maybe playing a little himself.  We plan on going to quilt shops.  At least we will have something to show for our money.

More tomorrow. By the way, the photo is of a little taco bag that Robin bought for me.  Has nothing to do with this post but it is cute!

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear about your quilt store visits! It is wonderful of you to scout them out for me, ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails