Thursday, July 15, 2010

Report on Wednesday in Las Vegas

I taught the Nine Patch Surprise yesterday and many of them are in process.  Most people have not finished their version and I hope to get more photos today.  In the meantime, here is the Halloween one that Robin made yesterday.

In between answering questions and helping students, I was able to get my Christmas 5,10,20 quilt together.  I had most of the blocks made before I came so it was just making a few more and laying it out.  I got all the blocks sewn together and the binding made yesterday.  Here it is.

I will quilt it as soon as I get home and it will be ready for Christmas in July at the end of the month.

Melinda in hot, hot, hot Las Vegas

1 comment:

  1. Love both of them. Think I will need to make that nine patch surprise. Just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails