Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Polka Dot and Ric Rac Swap Received

I opened up a wonderful package from Bobby Jo. She made lots of reindeer things for me and found some other reindeer items to fill out the box. Look at the little reindeer table mat. The work on it is absolutely beautiful. The red with the large M on it is a very cute bag.

I also got a reindeer pen, reindeer key chain change purse, a festive tissue holder, candy in a reindeer tin and a peppermint candy bar. The polka dots in the middle are another tin that I can put my credit cards and business cards in. I love everything she sent.


1 comment:

  1. Is that little reindeer penny rug the cutest?? i just love it and everything that Barbie Jo sent you.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails