Friday, November 21, 2008

The Snow went away

I am not sure what happened last night but my post was posted with nothing in it. What I was trying to say is that all the snow went away because after it snowed, it rained. However, now that it is actually Saturday morning, I woke up to find that it had snowed most of the night and it looks like a winter wonderland from the windows.

We went to an IMAX movie about the deep sea yesterday. It was great and I had English on a receiver so I could understand it. Noah really liked it.

Last night we made pizza. It really turned out great. Fried onions, mushrooms and garlic topped with cherry tomato halves and ham. Lots of cheese and what they call Pizza Salad - kind of a cabbage salad with oil and vinegar. Quite tasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails