Friday, November 14, 2008

ALQS Quilts

Here is the quilt I sent to my partner for the second ALQS quilt swap. I was a little late sending but it is on the way to her now.

Here is a closeup of the quilting. I call it dwirling!

Here is the wonderful quilt that was sent to me all the way from Australia. My swap partner who sent to me is Emma. Check out her blog - she makes wonderful quilts and I am so lucky to get this one.

I lived in Australia in the early 1990's and this is a perfect remembrance of my time there. The colors are wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. I love both quilts.

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lucky you! I think *ahem* that you've posted your photo upside down :D

    If I'm not mistaken it's gum leaves hanging down from a tree!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails