Sunday, April 27, 2008

One more beginning machine piecing quilt

Here is one more of my first Beginning Machine Piecing Class quilts. This one was made by Frances and she did a great job!

She came to Quilt Til You Wilt on Friday and brought this to show me. I have my third class of the next group tomorrow morning. I think most of them have finally figured out the 1/4 inch seam. It is difficult to master and I think many quilters continue to struggle with it.

I took Jane Hall to the airport yesterday after work. Danielle brought her to the store at closing and I drove to the airport. Unfortunately, there was a cloudburst most of the way through Atlanta. Not much traffic on a Saturday evening so we made it without incident. She is a lovely lady and a lot of fun to talk to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails