Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dog Quilts at MQX

One of the most interesting exhibits at MSX was this collection of dog quilts. They were all made by Linda Hibbert who designed all the dog patterns. She put each group together in a quilt. The Toy Group contains my two dogs.

Max is a Yorkshire Terrier like the one just under the Toy Group name. Chula is a Chihuahua but she is very light, not like the one in the upper left side of the quilt.

The Working Group has another bunch of wonderful dogs.
This is the Herding Group. I used to have an Old English Sheepdog named Max - all my dogs are name Max, except Chula who is named after a Chihuahua I had as a child.

Here is the Hound Group.


Here is the Non-Sporting Group.


The Sporting Group...
Lastly, the Terrier Group. I used to have a Wire-haired Terrier. Of course, his name was Max. He loved tennis balls more than anything in the world.



2 comments:

  1. These dog quilts are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the dog quilts. A friend of mine made one with the pictures that I took of her little Maltese.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails