Saturday, April 26, 2008

Jane Hall at ECQG

The April guild meeting was yesterday and we had the pleasure of having Jane Hall speak at our meeting. She did a great lecture on Making Blue Ribbon Quilts. Not only does Jane teach foundation piecing - she calls herself the pineapple queen, but she is a NQA quilt judge. She actually judged the East Cobb show in 2005 so she has experience that we can learn from.

As usual, she taught two workshops but I was unable to attend either one. After being out of town last weekend, I needed to go to work today, for my usual Saturday at the quilt shop. Not a very good photo of either of us but we were at Ted's Montana Grill for lunch - she tried a Bison burger but I had my usual vegetable plate. Pam called ahead and they baked sweet potatoes for each of us.

I have lots and lots of photos of incredible quilting from MQX. I took several classes and learned a lot of new tricks. I took a class with Sharon Schamber, Kim Brunner, Sue Patton, DeLoa Jones and a couple of others. I had a great time and hope to go again next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails