Sunday, August 05, 2007

Christmas In July Bling

Here is one of my Christmas in July quilts for Tiny Stitches It is a small wallhanging only about 25 inches square but was a lot of fun to make. It is made with 2 inch strips and is a quilt as you go bargello. If you can keep the strips in the right order, it goes together easily.


After quilting it, I added crystals! I did a star on top of the tree and then rays of crystals falling out of the star in the corner. Then I added more on the tree. I only stopped when I ran out of crystals. The photo is not very straight because it is hanging fairly high at the shop and the angle is bad but you can get the idea of the quilt. I plan to teach this in a class since I think it would be a fun one to make with others.

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails