Monday, December 18, 2006

Last of the Calendar Round Robin

This is the last of the calendar round robin. I got behind and finished up two calendars to mail today. It was a lot of fun and I really like the work done on mine. I will try to post pictures of it in a few days. This is Effie's calendar. It was a weekly one instead of monthly so there were several pages for each month. The pig was already on the calendar so I just added to it. Second page was from magazines and stickers
Loved the dog - he just needed a few additions.
Tiger was on the calendar - added the cat photo to it. Right side is winter trees.
Sweet little kitten on left. Since this was the October round, I did a page for the Day of the Dead. I love Day of the Dead.
This is the right hand side of Christine's November calendar. I had fun with pictures of fabric from the Hancocks of Paducah catalog.
I used the cover of the catalog for the right side of the page. Very colorful!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails