Friday, December 22, 2006

Another Ornament Exchange

I love ornament swaps - I just can't resist signing up for them. This is the ornament that I sent for an exchange with the FiberArtPostcard group. I sent out 4 and have received all the ornaments sent in exchange. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of them and they are on the tree. I can't remember which ones came from this exchange.

My tree is getting very full. I don't have room for a larger tree but maybe next year I will set up two. I just have to put every ornament on the tree, no matter how old and simple they are.

The gingerbread man is made from felt, with buttons, ribbon and dimensional paint. They turned out cute. Of course, there is one on my tree.

I added about 10 new ornaments this year - most are handmade but I did get a couple of Jim Shore ornaments and a beautiful crystal snowflake.

1 comment:

  1. HI Melinda--just had a chance to visit your blog and wanted to say hi! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!!! Julie (from GA Crazy Quilters)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails