Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Hexie Blog–BOM

We have Hexie Club tonight and I plan to introduce them to Julia’s BOM on The Hexie Blog.  The January block is a snowflake and I put mine together over the weekend.  It was a lot of fun but now I need to decide on the background.  I am going to applique the snowflake when I decide.  Here are two possibilities.

White background (Kona).

0114 Hexie Snowflake on White

Or a light green (batik)

0114 Hexie Snowflake on Green

What do you think?  I am leaning towards the batik but since I don’t know what the other colors will be, perhaps the white would be more sensible.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. This is a great design. It would be good using the hex n more ruler (supersized) also.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails