Sunday, January 12, 2014

Stash Report–Week 2, 2014

Here is my stash report.  I bought two yards of Southern Belle White for my SBS quilt that I am trying to get started again.  I used five yards for my NYD quilt.  I have the backing ready but won’t count it until it is quilted.  I need to get backing for my Scrappy Trips – I think I will get an extra wide so I don’t have to sew lots of pieces together for a back – there are enough seams on the front so it will be nice to have none on the back.

Used this week:                              5 yards

Used  year to date:                         5 yards

Added this week:                           2 yards

Added year to date:                       10 yards

Net used for 2014:                         -5 yards

I have the Scrappy Trips top almost finished and am taking it to Bonnie Hunter Club today.  Hopefully it will be done tonight.

For more stash reports, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors in your scrappy trip. A wide backing fabric is the perfect choice for your scrappy trip. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails