Sunday, January 19, 2014

Stash Report–Week 3, 2014

I added more to my stash this week but there are plans for most of it.  I bought 9 yards for the scrappy trips backing, my monthly Kaffe half yards came so that is 3 more yards and I brought home 8 yards for a shop hop project.  On the good side, I finished the scrappy trips top so that used 10.5 yards.

Used this week:                             10.5 yards

Used  year to date:                        15.5 yards

Added this week:                          20 yards

Added year to date:                       30 yards

Net used for 2014:                        -14.5 yards

For more stash reports, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. Backing really help with used #s. Looks as though all the fabrics you bought have a purpose. Have fun finishing up a few quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:09 PM

    That's still a respectable report. =) You are buying with a focus, and that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails