Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Sylvia’s Bridal Sampler

Now that my Scrappy Trips is on the to be quilted pile (or perhaps it should be named mountain), I decided to start working on my Sylvia’s Bridal Sampler again.  I made about 15 blocks in 2007 and it has been sitting since then waiting for it’s turn.  I decided to do the BOW for the Yahoo Group and work on a couple more each week.

Last week was this one for the BOW.

Melinda Fulkerson  B-2

The one assigned this week is this one that I had already made.

Melinda Fulkerson L-10

I also finished two others.  This first one is made from scraps from my NYD quilt.

J-8

F-7

I am using Southern Belle, a wonderful white for the background of all the blocks and scraps of batiks for the rest.  Most of the batiks come out of the scrap basket at the shop.

I am also getting organized to work on a Mystery Quilt at the Allatoona Guild which starts today as well as Bonnie Hunter’s Celtic Solstice.

Too many quilts – not enough time.

Melinda

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails