Monday, December 31, 2012

Getting It Done–January 2013

Judy of Patchwork Times is hosting a new linky party for 2013.  She is asking us to list four things we want to get done for the next month on the last day of the month and then report on progress the last day of that month.  Not sure if that makes sense but you can go to her blog and read about it.  I have decided to participate.  For January I want to accomplish the following.

1.  Complete Easy Street, including quilting and binding.

2.  Quilt Winter Wonderland.

3.  Finish one quilt for donation.

4.  Get out my scrappy bargello and complete the blocks necessary to make a quilt for my bed – not sure how much work that will be.

I have a lot of other things I would like to get done but if I can complete this list it will be a good month.

Check out the other hopes and dreams on Patchwork Times.

Melinda

3 comments:

  1. I think this is such a good idea Judy's come up with! You've got a good list going! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I can't wait to see some pictures of your blue Winter Wonderland quilt. I'm sure it's very pretty in that colorway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:32 AM

    I like the variety of your goals. Good luck with them this month.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails