Monday, December 31, 2012

Design Wall Monday–December 31, 2012

Well, it is the last day of 2012 and I think I have managed to post my design wall every Monday – at least almost all of them.  I hope to keep it up next year.  Today I have a small design wall but will have more on it soon.

Here is the first corner of my Easy Street.  I still have some parts to finish but have most of them done and should be able to finish the rest today.

Still working on the purple flying geese.

This is not clue 2 – don’t know how that number got in there.

I have the purple flying geese to make and attach to the turquoise ones.  I also need to do today’s clue but hope to have everything caught up by tonight.  Unfortunately I have to work at the quilt shop tomorrow so won’t be sewing but Wednesday looks good.

For more design walls, go to Patchwork Times.

Melinda

5 comments:

  1. I had to smile at your fabric containers...yours look deeper than mine! Since DH has discovered all of the uses for them, I have to grab them up quick! Your Easy Street parts look great...and we're starting to make blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Melinda, on keeping up! The turquoises and purples are so pretty in this mystery quilt -- can't wait to see it go together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Easy Street. I'm trying to catch up, almost there. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous that you already have one corner done. We are on the road today so I didn't get to start at all. It should go quickly when I get home as I have all my parts done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started #2 of this one too, these blocks or corner blocks are HUGE, can't wait to see the blocks tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails