Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Tiny Stitches Christmas Party

We had our Christmas Party last night.  For the last seven years we have had dinner at Aspens – a local very nice restaurant.  All the employees are usually there but last night two were missing.  Cindy was sick and Cathy is in Florida with a new grandchild.

Besides a lovely dinner and great company, we exchange names for a Secret Santa gift.  We only have one rule – we make the gift.

I made a pin cushion for Barb. 

I also made her some stitch markers for knitting but forgot to get a photo of them.

My gift was made by Mary.  I will take a photo tomorrow when I have good light.  I love it.

Melinda

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails