Monday, December 17, 2012

Hexie Class

I taught the second part of the hexie class last week.  Here is the pillow I finished out of the flower we did in class.

1212 My Pillow

I decided to quilt it and it only took a few minutes on the Gammill.  It finished to 14 inches which is the size pillow form I happened to have.

Here is Frank’s.

1212 Frank

He is working on a bunch of Christmas hexie flowers.  He has penguins, santas and reindeer.  Very cute!

The others worked on finishing the applique for their pillows.

1212 Cathy

1212 Kit

Having a lot of fun.  By the way, we were using 1 1/4” hexies for this project.

I am linking up with Sarah’s Help for Hexie-aholics.

Melinda

2 comments:

  1. a guy in the class? cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, Melinda -- this is really pretty! I like your version with the batiks, especially! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails