Friday, December 07, 2012

Holiday Open House at Tiny Stitches

Yesterday was the holiday open house at Tiny Stitches.  We did two sessions, one in the morning and another in the evening.  I think everyone had a good time.  I worked both sessions but was able to leave at lunch time and even took a short nap in the afternoon.

Here are a few photos.

This was the main display near the front door.

Looking the other direction.

Carolyn cutting fabric for happy customers.

Santa at his part-time job in the quilt shop.

Here is Santa with Debbi and Barb.  We all had reindeer headbands.

Lastly, here I am with Santa.

We had fun and the customers did also.

Melinda

1 comment:

  1. i miss tiny stitches so much... i visited there almost every monday for years, but now i live in nashville, tn...and the commute is a little far...happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails