Friday, August 22, 2008

Shopping at the Quilt Show

I did a little shopping today. I really don't need much of anything but did find a few things that were calling "Buy me, buy me" when I tried to walk past.

This first one is unusual for me to be attracted to. It is reproduction fabrics but I really loved the look of the quilt and the fabrics.


Here is the kit laying on it's side. Look at the wonderful blue fabrics. This will be great!


Since I teach purses every month, I am always on the lookout for new patterns. I found these two that I really like. Now to get them made.


This is a simple black and white fabric that I saw when I tried to walk past a booth. It is hard for me to pass up any black and white fabrics, especially with a sewing or fashion theme.

I picked up a couple of more things but packed them away. I will confess more shopping tomorrow.

We are going to the show for a couple more hours tomorrow morning before we take off for Georgia. Bill is cooking a turkey breast on the grill so we have that to look forward to when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails