Monday, August 11, 2008

Fiber Art Fusion Round Robin

I have been working on one of the Fiber Art Fusion 9 by 12 pieces every month but for some reason keep forgetting to take a photo before I pass them on to Carmen. We started this in January and each piece measures 9 by 12 and is based on Timtex so is very sturdy.

The meeting is tomorrow night so I finally got this months done tonight. I added the inchies and a couple of larger plus sized inchies. I also attached the small bottle on the bottom. It has a scroll at the top that says "By the Sea we forget to count the days". I don't remember where I got it but it seemed to fit the scheme very well.
This is month 8 of 12 so there is still lots of time for others to add to it. I think we have all been somewhat intimidated by the work done before us but I am hoping that mine will come back full, not well thought out but everything added.

I also went to the second week weigh-in at Weight Watchers and lost a little more. So far I am down 3.4 lbs. So far, so good!

I also went to my Piecemakers Bee today and took some pictures but will post that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails