Thursday, August 21, 2008

Made it to Nashville

We got to Nashville a little later than we had planned but got here safely which is all that really matters. We made a couple of stops between Marietta and Nashville. We went to the Lodge Cast Iron Skillet outlet store and each bought a couple of new pans. Bill has been wanting a very large frying pan so I got that for him and also picked up one of the grill pans like the cooks on Food Network use. I got one that fits over just one burner since we only cook for two people. They are really heavy!

Of course we stopped at Cracker Barrel. I think there is probably a law in Tennessee that says if you go on a road trip that you have to stop at least once at a Cracker Barrel.

We did get here in time to renew our AOS memberships and buy multi-day admission to the show. We made one run through the vendors - just looking. At first glance I didn't see anything that said I have to buy it. Of course we will be here all day tomorrow so I will report in again.

Tomorrow I plan on looking at all the quilts. Eight of the challenge quilts from East Cobb Quilt Guild are here and I can't wait to see how they look displayed.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you are having a blast.
    {and it IS a rule to eat at cracker barrel on a road trip!}
    :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails