Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Beginning Machine Piecing - Log Cabin Blocks

I taught two sessions of beginning machine piecing today. The morning group did not have all their homework done so we spent time catching up on the nine patch variation. We then moved on to log cabin blocks.

I forgot my camera this morning but did have it in the evening class. Here is one set of blocks. The evening group had their homework done so we went straight to log cabin blocks.

The next set of rail fence blocks is all batiks. Her colors are so rich and wonderful.


I thought I had taken a photo of their log cabin blocks but can't locate them. We will be skipping next week and meeting again in two weeks. Next week there is a previously scheduled class using the classroom and I am planning on going to Nashville with my Florida friend Linda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Make sure I have a way to contact you if you have a question.

Related Posts with Thumbnails